tisdag 15 januari 2008

I went to the postoffice...




and there it was. My parcel from Wollmeise! I can't believe that it only took three days to recive it. Great sevice, Claudia and Deutsche Post!
I bought two skeins of Merinowool in "Red Hot Chili" and one skein of "Feuerwantze", one skein of sockyarn in the same color (feuerwantze) and one skein in "Rhabarber".Then I run home to capture the beauty with my camera. This was the first sunny day in a couple of weeks and one have to grasp the oportunity....
But the days are very short in Sweden this time of year and the sun was barely above the treetops when I come home. The colors doesn't look as beautiful in the pictures as in real life.
Now I'm going to knit some socks and my so called scarf in the Merinowool.


I förrgår kom mitt paket från Wollmeise! Det är inte klokt hur snabbt det gick. Bara tre dagar från det att jag beställde. Superservice från Claudia och Deutsche Post!
Jag köpte två nystan Merinoull i "Red Hot Chili" och ett nystan "Feuerwantze", ett nystan sockgarn i samma färg (Feuerwantze och ett nystan i "Rhabarber". Sen sprang jag hem för att försöka fånga det vackra på bild. Det var den första soliga dagen på ett par veckor så det gällde att passa på...
Men, dagarna är korta i Sverige den här årstiden och solen nådde knappt trätopparna när jag kom hem. Färgerna ser inte alls lika fina ut som i verkligheten.
Nu ska jag sticka några sockor och my so called scarf i merinoull.






Inga kommentarer: