måndag 26 november 2007

Weekend knitting

Almost the whole Sunday I have been sitting in my sofa with a pair of needles and som yarn in my hands. See the result above. It's "Catriona" from Debbie Bliss book Rialto. Allthough the pattern looks complicated I found it quite easy to follow (after a couple of misstakes, I should say). I hope she'll turn out as great as this one Maria has made.

Nästan hela söndagen satt jag i soffan med ett par stickor och garn i mina händer. Se resultatet ovan. Det är "Catriona" från Debbie Bliss bok Rialto. Fastän mönstret ser superkrångligt ut så är det ganska enkelt att följa (hm, efter ett par misstag ska jag väl erkänna). Jag hoppas hon blir lika fin som denna som Maria har gjort.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I fell in love with the apple-green color. Must have!