torsdag 4 oktober 2007

Knitted Bodice finished!

Finally, after months of struggeling with different yarns and sizes, I can now proudly wear my Knitted Bodice! I know, it's not as stunning as the original but I have to be honest, I can't defend a purchase of 9 skeins of pure silk plus frieght cost oversees from the U.S. to Sweden. I just can't. Allthough Tilli Tomas yarn "Rock Star" is to die for! However, the Silke Alpacka from Garnstudio is quite OK. I fell in love with the deep purple shade and I find the bodice quite wearable. Perhaps I will elongate the arms, they are a couple of centimeters too short.






















2 kommentarer:

teresa sa...

Jättefin tröja, verkligen. Köpte du mönstret från Diva?
hälsar Bohusstickan

maLinka sa...

Hej Bohusstickan. Tack så jättemycket. Jojag beställde mönstret från StitchDiva. Jättesmidigt och de har så många läckra mönster att välja av.