måndag 16 juni 2008

Mix&Match Swap Gifts

Here is finally pictures of the contents in my Mix&Match Swap package from Mo!

First I found a spinningbook! A perfect "How to"-book for newbies as me. I have allready browsed through it and there are detailed instructions and pics showing how to spin. I can't wait to buy some wool now!





Then I got eight packages of Kool-Aid!!!!! I literally jumped up and down when I saw them. I have urged for Kool-Aid for a very long time now because I think the dying result gives stunning colors! Wow!


And finally I got a pair of Addi Turbo needles! Premium tools are great to have. Must knit a nice shawl now!
Thank you again MO! You have made an excelent choice here and I'm just so happy!
I really hope you will receive the package I sent for you soon.

7 kommentarer:

antfarm sa...

Visst är det roligt med paket! (Går det bar med kommentarer på svenska förresten?)

Det är alltid lika spännande med de olika hemlisarna mm., särskilt om sändaren träffar så rätt.

Mo sa...

I truly hope you enjoy it all! Kool-Aid gives great colours, is non-toxic and the wool usually soaks up all the dye leaving the water clear. And it makes the wool smell all fruity! If you're every in the mood for more, just drop me a line!

Mo sa...

(Squeee!! I just got my package in the mail today. I'll blog about it soon - before the chocolate is consumed!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!)

maLinka sa...

Hej Antfarm. Jo det går jättebra att lämna kommentarer på svenska också! Jag älskar också hemlispaket och det är lika roligt att skicka som att få!
Sköt om dig

maLinka sa...

Hi Mo, I'm so glad you've got your package because I was a little concern that it may have got lost in the mail.
Chocolate is good for the soul ;-)

Carin@Ullhärvan sa...

Jag ville bara säga grattis i efterskott! Tänkte på det hela veckan,men glömde såklart när det väl var dags. Men du fick i vart fall ett underbart paket!
Ha det bra!

Anonym sa...

Undrar om det verkligen gå fortare med turbo? jag har vanliga Addi coh de är ju jättebra:)